Direct the strategy, design and development of today's digital advertising and marketing. I create and/or manage all aspects of strategy, conceptualization, user experience design and development of clients' digital projects. At Chemistry Atlanta, I work with many different types of clients including Marriott, Georgia Pacific, Fiserv and Higher Ed clients just to name a few.
- In 2012, I led the agency (formerly TG Madison) to bring digital design and development in house to improve quality and efficiency.
- I led the charge to migrate all digital advertising into HTML5 vs. Flash a year in advance of the industry.
- Take digital projects such as websites, rich media and apps from concept to market
- Manage a team of internal creatives, developers and analysts and various external vendors
- Spearhead Conversion Rate Optimization across all digital campaigns to ensure highest ROI
- Manage UX/UI team to create strategies that ensure a positive customer experience
- Work directly with clients on developing digital strategy across different device and technology platforms
- Conduct user testing with various A/B, multivariate and analytics platforms such as Optimizely, User Testing and Hotjar.
- Utilize industry standard UX/UI wireframing and prototyping tools such as Axure & Balsamiq
- Translate project details between creative, development and account services to ensure quality communication and implementation